States I've Visited

Sunday, April 3, 2011

Genesis - Day 16


Well, those peas are still not up! Arggghhhhh. So, I soaked another batch, but longer this time. I think they must have soaked two days. I planted those out today. Waiting!!!

Two very large pots are waiting for blueberry bushes that I intend to get next weekend.

Four brussel sprouts are in two pots on the balcony. I bought these as slips at the LGS. I have heirloom seeds to start. Better get going on those.

Speaking of starting seeds, all the seedlings are looking great. Black Krim and Black Cherry tomator, yellow pear tomato, Italian ribbed zuchinni, and basil.

Still haven't been to Fire House Subs to check on those five gallon buckets. I will do that as I am actually going to attempt okra!

The solar lanterns look adorable hung from the balcony ceiling and although they don't shed a great amount of light (good thing I didn't expect them to), they shed just enough to add a wonderful, cozy ambiance. Hope they can withstand the wind!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment